Four Healthy Five Perfect, short sentences, which inculcated from childhood as a reminder that the body requires proper nutrition and balanced so that the body is in top condition. Nutritionally balanced diet is also very useful to help you control your weight while meeting your body's nutritional intake.
Well, to improve the nutritional balance you need to do the following things, namely:
1. Eat More Often. Consider your meal. Eat small portions but with intensities more frequently so you always feel full. It also helps you manage your weight.
2. Change the size of dinner plates. Take control of appetite and use smaller plates so portions become less and proportional. This will make your digestion to absorb nutrients that are actually needed by the body, neither more nor less.
3. Fiber foods. Consumption of fibrous foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains and cereals to meet the needs of fiber as well as to meet the body's need for vitamins and minerals.
4. Eat Fish. Consume fish at least 3 times a week such as salmon, tilapia, or catfish. Salmon contains Omega 3 fatty acids which have many benefits for the body especially the heart and brain.
5. Tomato consumption. Eat one fresh tomatoes every day or other processed tomato products such as juice or sauce to get antioxidants from lycopene. This helps you reduce your risk of prostate cancer and other cancers.
6. Avoid These Foods. To manage your weight and getting proper nutrition, you should avoid foods that contain saturated fats, processed sugars like high fructose corn syrup. This product makes an unstable blood sugar levels and disturb health.
7. Drink. Drink one or two glasses of water before meals to help fill the void portion of the stomach and make you eat less. It is excellent for managing and losing weight.
8. Consumption of supplements. Supplements are an excellent choice as an adjunct to supplement your diet. Try to consume vitamin and mineral supplements that contain folate, vitamin D, calcium, and magnesium for the health and vitality of the body as a whole. For the vegetarians, could replace the meat with the consumption of Omega-3 supplements are useful for maintaining heart health.
It never hurts to try to start something new instead? Try to do 8 of these rules so that your nutritional intake is increased and more stable.