Initial steps that must be considered in losing our weight.
1. Record the initial state of your body, measure the circumference of waist, thighs, arms and chest. Weigh your weight, and as much as possible find out what percentage of your body fat levels d. It is very important to measure the progress of our efforts and evaluate if there is a shortage.
2. Determine a realistic goal such as losing 2-3kg in the first month. Do not expect to drop 10-15kg in the first month. The more realistic your goal, and when you manage to achieve it, your motivation will be stronger for the next steps.
3. Start exercising. Any exercise is better than sleeping at home. For you who want to lose weight, you should really be investing your time to achieve the goal. Do not tell me do not have time but want to weight the body down. Like people say I want to buy a car but i do not have time to work. You have to work hard to achieve your dreams is not it?
How do I set the time, I submit it back to each individual because everyone has different schedules and different priorities. What sports to burn fat? It's all in www.naturalliving.tk for details. My advice, practice with lifting weights and end with cardio on the treadmill. It's the best. One more thing, you try really serious about exercise, do not just join the gym to sit around chatting and occasionally lift weights.
Imagine if you're shooting to make the exercise video that will be sold to the public. Imagine if you bought the video to be studied and followed. If the model in the video was lazy and just talk only. Would you be satisfied to imitate the video?
4. We see your food again. This section is paramount. How many times do you eat in a day? Many diet with 'reducing food' when they should 'reduce calories'. Reduce your calories, for example, from 2500 calories a day, now you eat only 2000 calories. That's better than you down from 2500 calories to 1000 calories. Lack of calories will make your body go into survival mode (malnutrition), so he will not want to burn fat.
Just like when you are wasteful of money when your income is high, but when you get fired from the company, whether you will be as wasteful as high-income? Surely you will save money right? Just like the body, while eating less, then he will save energy in your body burning. The end result, reducing the food is too drastic would not be able to lose weight.
How many calories should you consume? For the outline, you can see in BMR Calculator, try calculating your calorie needs through the BMR program. The body lowers its metabolism that we can observe clearly when we try to eat less, from 3x to 2x a day. At first we're going to feel hungry, but after running 1-2 weeks, we'll get used to, and not be hungry again even though we only eat 2x a day. Hunger is a sign that the body disappeared burn fewer calories. The longer we do that, your body will be more adaptable and weight will not go down.
5. Eat 5-6 x a day. Ordinary people normally eat 3x a day, but in reality, our bodies are designed to eat more than that. When we breakfast at 7 am and 1 pm meal. We're going to feel hungry at 10. So also at 1 pm we eat, and dinner at 7 pm. Around 4 pm we also have to feel hungry. Hungry-hungry it usually is filled with junk food. Junk food is food with high calories but not filling, this is what makes us fat.
Very minimal nutritional value but very high calorie. Fill out this snack time with a nutritious snack, such as skim milk + apple. Or almonds to apples. Eat 3x a day with snacks 3 x 6 x so the total is eating, it was a sure way to make our metabolism remains stable and will burn fat faster. When did you lose calories from 2500 to 2000 alone, divide 2000 calories a meal 6x. Once again, you reduce calories to lose weight, instead of reducing the frequency of eating.
6. Choose foods that are balanced, do not proscribe a type of nutrient. Fats should be consumed but choose good fats such as nuts, fish, avocado, olive oil or canola oil. Use supplements such as omega-3 good fats to help equip you. Fat is needed to dissolve a variety of vitamins, fats are also necessary for the stability of the body's hormones.
7. Eat protein in sufficient quantities. Protein sources are chicken, fish, meat, tofu, tempe, eggs (whites), nuts. If you really want to slim down the body, the amount of this protein should be high enough.
8. It turns out there are very many people who do not know what it is carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are our main energy source that can provide energy in the body spontaneously. To lose weight, of course, we must know, that as long as our bodies still use carbohydrates as a source of energy, then energy from fat is a backup only. Reserves will not be used for primary energy is still there.
So the reduction of carbohydrates in general very successful help you lose weight. Do not substitute rice with noodles, it is useless, because both are the same. You need to know is the most important carbohydrate is when we are after completion of exercise. You should consume carbohydrates in time after exercise. DIRECT. After that, the morning is fine but use other types of carbohydrates are good.
glycemic index. For diet, consume carbs with glycemic index down 55. On top of that you should consume only after exercise, but a very high glycemic index, should not you eat when you diet. Including the glycemic index of sugar was high, do not use sugar for cooking. Replace it with sugar or stevia Tropicana.
10. Eat fiber. You're better off eating an apple instead of apple fruit is blended into apple juice. The process of making fiber blender crushed apples. Eat vegetables as well. Vegetable fiber serves to facilitate your digestive tract, it also helps that the absorption of calories you are getting slower.
11. Drink enough water. 2.5-liter per day is mandatory.
12. When buying food or biscuits, always note the calorie value and others. You do not want to ruin your diet right? Note also the labeling of foods you buy. Do not consume High Fructose Corn Syrup because it has a very high glycemic index. Also note there are no hydrogenated vegetable oil. Is the process for making hydrogenated oil becomes solid. And this will ruin your metabolism. Examples are margarine and butter. Avoid as much as possible. Some products had written NO TRANS FAT. They are getting to know that trans fat is very bad for the body.
After giving details of this long enough, try again analyze your activities, your food, whether you've done things like the above?
So many people are figuring out how to lose weight, but if given the steps as above, they only consider trivial, such as drinking 2.5 liters of water per day. Many are wondering what to do with the water weight down? Or is there who think I've drank a lot, but in reality they are still lacking a lot.
My advice, stick with me to the steps above. That is the simplest summary I can give to help you lose weight body. If your weight has not gone down too far, try to check the 12 steps, make sure nothing is missed.