If you or someone you know has just been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, you are probably looking for more information about this frightening diagnosis. This comprehensive book is written by a distinguished Doctor and has answers to over 100 frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Mesothelioma.
The book begins with 101 frequently asked questions also known as FAQs, asking plenty of questions such as:
- Are there different types of Mesothelioma and what are the differences between those types?
- What does Mesothelioma mean? What does pleura mean?
- Does the patient need to get a second opinion?
- How to receive treatment?
- Is Mesothelioma fatal? How long does a patient have to live?
- Will they need surgery?
- What are the side effects of radiation treatments?
My godfather after working with asbestos for years was given this unfortunate diagnosis and this book has helped answer questions tremendously.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and the family have found it a useful resource as its more than a just a book it offers lots of advice and places to get support that you may not have otherwise heard of. ( Helen Cotton )
I love that this book is affordable and is easily available through my Kindle reader. I consider this book as a reference guide and shares lots of helpful information and the book has a big guide featuring resources for current Mesothelioma treatments. ( Book Lover )
101 Facts About Mesothelioma is a book that is perfect for those who have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma and/or those who have family members or friends who have Mesothelioma or possibly may have the disease.
You can get this book via the link below :