What is breast cancer? and what are the signs of breast cancer? . Breast cancer is a malignancy originating from glandular cells, lymph channels and supporting breast tissue, excluding the skin.
1-2 of every 10 000 women in the world in the estimate will have breast cancer each year. Breast cancer is one of the leading causes of death caused by cancer in women worldwide. By knowing the causes and early signs. May the mothers can be spared from this breast cancer.
CAUSES OF BREAST CANCER:
Is not known, can only be marked in women who have risk factors below:
- Age over 30 years (now, under 20 years of breast cancer has also been found).
- No family history of breast cancer (now this is also not absolute because no family history can also be affected).
- Had a history of tumors.
- Menstruation is too young or over 50 years of menopause.
- Not married / not breastfeeding.
- First Instance gave birth to a child over the age of 35 years.
- Frequently exposed to radiation (Can of frequent medical examination by means of X-ray).
- A diet with excess fat consumption.
- Excessive alcohol consumption.
- Getting long-term hormonal therapy.
- The addition of large sizes are not uncommon in the breast.
- One breast hanging lower than usual.
- There is a dimple like indentations on the breast skin.
- Depressions or folds of the nipple.
- Exit liquids such as milk or blood from one nipple.
- Lump in the breast.
- Enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit or neck folds.
- Swelling of the upper arm.