Signs and symptoms of lung cancer will only appear during the development of abnormal cells is more severe towards a more advanced stage, and this takes many years since the beginning of its development. There's even a possibility did not show specific signs and symptoms, but only visible if the X-ray done.
But if some of the signs and symptoms below if felt, you should immediately see a doctor:
- Old coughing in people smoking
- Difficulty breathing (shortness of breath)
- Coughing blood (albeit small amounts)
- Frequent lung infections (pneumonia or bronchitis)
- The presence of chest pain, shoulder and the back
- The sound has changed from the usual
- Cough more than 2 weeks in people who do not smoke
- Others such as difficulty swallowing, neck and face appear swollen, decreased appetite, weight loss, tired or weak.