What exactly is african mango? Does it really work or such other products that promise weight loss but with no results?
The fruit is found in the deserts of western Africa. Due to the amazing similarity with normal mangoes in shape, size and color, it is called African mango. The scientific name of this tree is Irvingia Gabonesis. Native of the area has been eating this fruit as an energy enhancer for centuries. However, later found to How to lose weight with african mango and make the American people really hunt fruit.
This fruit has been clinically proven for weight loss. The fruit is good for overall health, but this fruit seed extract that will help you lose weight.
Some other benefits of the African Mango:
- African mango lowers the levels of CPR affects the levels of leptin, which means people who are overweight usually high leptin levels
- African mango lowers protein levels of PPAR gamma, is the protein responsible for the formation of fat.
- Increase levels adoponectin, the usual high levels of adoponectin its more protected from heart attacks and those who adoponectinnya low levels commonly found in people who are overweight
- African mango is a solution or How to Lose Weight by Lowering Cholesterol Evil, one of the causes of bad cholesterol diseases that are harmful to the body.
- African mango glusoka useful to reduce levels in the blood.
- African mango can increase metabolism which is one of the main factors that determine your health, so avoid obesity. Once the metabolism to work it will lose weight naturally.
- African mango seed extract consists of high fiber, thus, provide the body with essential nutrients and suppress appetite.
- African mango also increase thermogenesis. Some people associate this phenomenon with weight loss which states that an increase in the same heat by increasing metabolism which burns fat in large enough quantities.
- Extracts from the african mango can eliminate toxins allowing proper burning of calories. Vitamin B from fruit is another factor that makes it an efficient fat burner. Vitamin B accelerate the breakdown of energy sources, such as carbohydrates.
Click Here to Learn More and Get Free Bottle Offer
There have been a number of studies conducted into the effects of the African mango products, and these studies show that it really is an effective supplement. Unlike many of the other products on the market that have little or no results to back up their claims, the African mango has been tested and has results that will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is effective.
A study was done in Cameroon in 2005 to see how obesity was affected by the African mango. Those who received 1.05 grams of the African mango supplement three times a day for 30 days lost 5.26% of their body weight, while those on the placebo only lost 1.32%. Cholesterol levels were also visibly affected.
Another study done in Cameroon in 2009 took place over 10 weeks, with subjects between the ages of 21 and 44. The affects of the African mango on body fat percentage, total body weight, and other aspects of health were monitored, with those taking the African mango supplement showing improvement visibly greater than those taking the placebo. The supplement was taken in tandem with Cissus Quadrangularis.
These are just two of the studies that have been conducted into the supplement, but you can see by the results that it is an effective supplement that has documented evidence into just how well it can work and the numerous ways African Mango Benefits you.